CanCham Thailand is organizing our marquee event, WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP. This year's theme will be "RESILIENCE." The event is scheduled for May 12, 2021 at The Landmark Bangkok Hotel.
CanCham’s Women in Leadership (WIL) 2021 event, in its 5th edition, is going to shine a spotlight on some of these women of impact who have addressed difficult issues, led direction shifts towards positive change, and influenced their respective fields. We will identify what drove them; who inspired them; how they accomplished their goals with purpose while staying authentic; and most importantly, how they intend to inspire and shape the next decade of women in leadership.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS EVENT?
Resilience is the capacity to recover from challenges and difficulties. In 2021, CanCham’s focus on resilience after the many challenges presented in 2020 is deliberate, relevant, and timely. We have all had to build our resilience in 2020. In 2021, we aim to highlight women who have demonstrated this essential ability leading to success and effect change in their respective fields. The challenges faced by our speakers will be wide-ranging with the intent to capture the imagination of our participants to show that resilience is essential in all walks of life.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE A PART IN THE WIL- INSPIRED PROGRAM AND BUY ONE EXTRA EVENT TICKET (AS PART OF YOUR CSR AND SMART BUSINESS INITIATIVE )?
Show that you value the role of future women leaders in business by buying one extra event ticket and partaking in this unique CSR initiative. Your support will help one young leader/student attend the Women in Leadership event and steer them on an inspired path to success! Your name or company name will be highlighted as a contributor to the WIL-INSPIRED PROGRAMME and will receive verbal recognition during the opening remarks.
Date: May 12, 2021
Time: 11:30 - 14:30
Venue: The Landmark Bangkok Hotel
Early Bird Promotions
- Corporate Sponsorship Package, Special Early Booking Price THB 22,000 (until March 31, 2021) (sponsorship benefits)
* The early bird promotions are available until March 31, 2021
- THB 1,600 for CanCham Members
- THB 1,600 for Member of participating partners
- THB 1,400 for WIL-Inspired Programme (Support student who want to attend the event)
- THB 2,000 for Non-members
- Artirat Charukitpipat, CEO at Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Chudaree Debhakam (Chef Tam), Top Chef Thailand and Chef Owner at Baan Tepa
- Kotchakorn Voraakhom, CEO of Landprocess & Porous City Network
- Shannon Kalayanamitr - CEO of 5G Catalyst Technologies Co., Ltd. (Host & Emcee)
Please contact Mr. Jen Meckhayai, Executive Director, CanCham Thailand
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:02 266 6085