CanCham Thailand, in collaboration with the Embassy of Canada in Thailand, Trends Digital, AKIN ASIA, Belgium-Luxembourg-Thai Chamber of Commerce (BeLuThai),British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT),The Thai Chamber of Commerce and Board of Trade of Thailand, Danish-Thai Chamber Of Commerce, Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce, Iconic Women Alliance, Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce (JFCCT), Irish-Thai Chamber of Commerce, Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC),RISE Accelerator, Swedish-Thai Chamber of Commerce, South African – Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC), Thai-Hong Kong Trade Association (THTA), Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce (TNCC), Thai European Business Association(TEBA),The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC) and Women to Women Thai TV Channel 3 proudly present “Women in Leadership 2019” –“Defining the Next-Gen”.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS EVENT?
Women have an increasingly important role to play in contributing to the economy and society as leaders. The WIL 2019 “Defining the Next-Gen” event will examine the next generation of Women in Leadership;
- What are the key values & leadership qualities required to operate in a disruptive and every changing world?
- How can these qualities help to shape a successful career?
- How can these qualities be nurtured and developed for the next generation?
- Cindy Sirinya Bishop – Actress, Supermodel, TV Host and Activist
- April Srivikorn– Head of Industry, Google Thailand
- Rob Candelino – Chief Executive Officer, Unilever Thailand
- Ines Caldeira – Managing Director, L’Oreal Thailand
- Yvonne Chin – Regional Director, Canadian Commercial Corporation and Co-Founder of WIL (Emcee)
See keynote speakers profile, please CLICK HERE
11:00 Registration & Networking
11:30 Opening Remarks by the WIL Chair
11:35 Keynote Address
12:35 Lunch & Interactive Polling
13:00 What is at the core of Women in Leadership in Corporate Thailand?
13:15 Q & A Session
13:55 Closing Remarks
14:00 Post-event Mentoring Sessions (Optional)
15:00 Event Ends
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- 11:00 – 14:00 Main Event Program
- 14:00 – 15:00 Mentoring Session (optional)
Venue: Grand Ballroom, Floor M, Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel (BTS Chit Lom)
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
- THB 1,400 for members of CanCham Thailand and partner organizations
- THB 1,800 for non-members
- THB 15,000 for corporate Table (8 seats) – More Details, CLICK HERE
- THB 1,200 for WIL-INSPIRED PROGRAM sponsored ticket (SOLD OUT – THANK YOU TO ALL SPONSORS)
**Entrance fee includes three-course meal (western set), Goodies from L’Oreal, pre & post event networking.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE A PART IN THE WIL-INSPIRED PROGRAM AND BUY ONE EXTRA EVENT TICKET (as part of your CSR and Smart Business initiative)?
Show that you value the role of future women leaders in business by buying one extra event ticket and partaking in this unique CSR initiative. Your support will help one young leader/student attend the Women in Leadership event and steer them on an inspired path to success!
Your name or company name will be highlighted as a contributor of the WIL-INSPIRED PROGRAMME and will receive verbal recognition during the opening remarks.
Boost your brand’s exposure by aligning with CanCham’s premier Women in Leadership event. You will receive a wide range of promotional benefits & visibility pre, during and post event.
Sponsors will increase their brand’s exposure to the following demographics: business leaders, key influencers and CEOs active in Thailand, foreign diplomats, SME’s and corporate representatives, etc.
This event provides a great visibility opportunity for your organization, and a chance to invite/treat key clientele and team members. What better way start of the new year by getting profile in front of 200+ key business leaders, influencers and CEO’s who are all coming to encouraging and defining the Next Gen Women in Leadership
Learn more about WIL2019 Sponsorship Opportunities, please click the button below.
Reservations not cancelled within 3 business days of the event will be considered as a no-show and invoiced. If the event falls on a Monday or is immediately preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.