19 October DFDL – Thai Taxation Update
Thai Taxation Update
19 October 2017 | Bangkok
The world of tax is rapidly changing and new tax reforms represent a key component of the government’s efforts to keep up with the social mobility and diversification being experienced by many in Thai society. At this event, we will be analyzing some of these key developments in detail on an international and domestic level. Our keynote speakers will shed greater light on recent legislative updates, regulatory modifications, along with notable court cases of late. This update will also serve to enlighten and inform the uninitiated with a clear and comprehensible overview of corporate and individual taxation issues currently in the spotlight.
At this breakfast seminar, the following matters will be discussed in detail by our experts on hand:
- How BEPS developments are affecting Thailand – What we know so far
- Tax incentives for conversion of property to equity
- Thai transfer pricing rules: Recent developments
- E-commerce taxation: The latest news
- BOI Update: New tax incentives under the newly amended BOI Act.
- Prohibited Expenses: New interpretation by the Supreme Court
- 2017 personal income tax amendments
- Developments in Thai trust law
- Tax exemptions on family property transfers
- Recent Supreme Court decisions
- Tax Planning case studies for Thai companies
- 8.00 am – 8.30 am: Registration
- 8.30 am – 10.00 am: Seminar
- 10.00 am – 10.30 am: Q&A Session
We hope you will join us for this informative session. Places are limited, be sure to register now.
Partner; Regional Tax Practice Head
Date: 19 October 2017, Thursday
Time: 8:00am – 10:30am
Venue: Sathorn Room, Dusit Thani Bangkok, 946 Rama IV Road, Bangkok 10500
- 900 Baht/person for pre-registered attendees
- 1000 Baht/person for walk-ins
*Last date for registration is on 16th October 2017
Payment Method: Pre-payment through bank transfer by 16th October 2017 or cash on the event date.
*Registration will be finalized upon confirmation of payment receipt.
**For any cancellations, please inform us by way of e-mail before 6 pm on 16 October 2017 to receive a full refund. Failure to do so will be treated as a no-show and the full amount will be charged.
For more information and registration, please email to Khun Shalini ([email protected])