24 November CANADIAN TAX TALK FOR EXPATS AND INVESTORS
Darwin Forer, Vice President ReDev Properties Ltd., Asia will be making opening remarks.
CPA CA, CFP, CPA (Illinois), Partner at Trowbridge Professional Corporation
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Trowbridge, he spent numerous years at Deloitte specializing in expatriate and international tax services. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program; is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, and the Financial Planners Standards Council. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois. Wayne graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal and is fluent in French.
CANADIAN TAX TALK FOR EXPATS AND INVESTORS
This seminar provides an opportunity for business managers and public individuals to understand and share knowledge of the Canadian expatriate taxation requirements in Canada.
Date: Friday, November 24, 2017
Time: 12:00 – 13:15 (Registration opens at 11:30)
Venue: Governors Room, Pacific City Club, Two Pacific Place Building (Near BTS Nana station) (MAP)
Dress Code: Smart Casual
- THB 1,000 for members of CanCham Thailand
- THB 1,200 for non-members
Our distinguished speaker will discuss:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- Any questions you have about other expatriate tax issues!
12:00 - 13:15
Pacific City Club