23 August Canuck Connections “Catch of Canada”
Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Venue: Altitude, Westin Grande Sukhumvit Hotel (Exit 5 BTS Asok) (MAP)
Dress Code: Casual
- THB 1,000 net for CanCham members with Canuck Connections Vouchers (Click here to view conditions)
- THB 2,000 net for members of CanCham Thailand and participating partners
- THB 2,500 net for non-members
Description: With its long coastlines and pristine water, Canada is the perfect place to find a diverse variety of delicious seafood, and CanCham Thailand’s CANUCK CONNECTIONS: Catch of Canada event is the perfect place to sample some of these delicious eats!
Catch of Canada is a Canadian Seafood Tasting event, featuring rich and buttery Canadian lobster, Surf Clams, Pacific Oysters, Atlantic Salmon and Mackerel. Also featuring gourmet Canadian deserts – Canadian Blueberries, Cherries, Nanaimo bars, Timbits and Beaver Tails. Join CanCham Thailand on Wednesday, August 23 from 6pm to 9pm at Altitude, Westin Grande Sukhumvit (Exit 5, BTS Asok) as members of the Canadian community, friends, associates and all Thailand’s seafood lovers feast on some of the greatest coastal catches. The cost is THB 2,000 net for CanCham members and THB 2,500 net for non-members.
This event is kindly supported by
Embassy of Canada, Westin Grande Sukhumvit Hotel, Q-Fresh, Human Brands, Food Classics, Global Trade and Distribution, Sino-Pacific, and Bangkok Dynamic.
CANUCK CONNECTIONS Voucher Policy
- Corporations may redeem a maximum of 2 vouchers per event. Additional bookings are subject to applicable CanCham member rates (THB 2,000).
- Those wishing to redeem their CANUCK CONNECTIONS Vouchers must pre-register and settle payment online at https://canchamthailand.org/events/catch-of-canada-2017/#Booking.
- CANUCK CONNECTIONS Vouchers must be presented at the registration table on the event date. Guests who fail to do so will be subject to applicable member rates.
Reservations not cancelled within 3 business days of the event will be considered as a no-show and invoiced. If the event falls on a Monday or is immediately preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day.
Bookings are closed for this event.
18:00 - 21:00
Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok