03 May MULTI-CHAMBER CHAINGMAI CONNECT: TRAVEL & TOURISM ECO-SYSTEM
Calling travel & tourism enthusiasts! Join us at the next Chiang Mai Connect by NTCC networking event on Thursday 3rd May.
- Connect with 100+ professionals from the travel & tourism eco-system and beyond – wide-ranging industries in the North – linking business groups from the international and local chambers of commerce, to the Federation of Thai Industries
- Stay updated on the top trending topics from the tourism scene – from Smart tourism, Chiang Mai as a MICE city, creative tourism, community-based tourism, and conservation/green tourism
- Win a chance to pitch your business at the event!
Come connect on 3rd May, 17.00 hrs onwards at ART Mai? Gallery Hotel, Nimmanhemin Soi 3.
- “Tourism & the Creative Industry” by Artist Chalit Nakpawan
- “Thailand as a MICE destination” by David Barrett [View Profile]
- “Social entreprises & conservation tourism” by Jeanette Woelinga, Elephant Parade [View Profile]
- “Digital Tourism Trends in Chiang Mai” by Parichat Haehnen, Booking.com [View Profile]
- “Responsible tourism via transformational journeys” by Lauren Groves, GROUND [View Profile]
|17:00||Tourism talk starts
|19:00||Opening by hosts|
|19:15||Business connecting games|
Date: Thursday, May 3
Time: 17:00 – 21:30 (Registration from 16:30)
Venue: ART Mai? Gallery Hotel (MAP)
Dress Code: Smart Casual or Casual
- THB 550 for members
- THB 700 for non-members
- THB 800 for All walkins
17:00 - 21:30