10 January Multi-Chamber Crystal Ball Business Luncheon
We will be discussing the major trends and forecasts for 2018 in the following areas:
- World Economy and Financial markets
- Political Landscape – Economic policy, outcomes of major Thai government policies such as EEC
- Communications – Emergency & transformation of social commerce in SE Asia
- Future of Labour – including AI, opportunities & threats
- Johan Jooste, Chief Investment Officer, Bank of Singapore (PROFILE)
- Deunden Nikomborirak, Ph.D., Research Director – Economic Governance, Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI) (PROFILE)
- Gary Rynhart, Senior Employers Specialist South East Asia, International Labour Organization (ILO) (PROFILE)
For a peek into what the year ahead has to offer, both from a global economic and Thailand specific perspective, CanCham is organizing its 3rd annual Crystal Ball Business Luncheon on January 10, 2018.
This CanCham flagship event promises to be a lively, interactive discussion during which business leaders will provide their perspective and outlook on the financial, political, communications and work/employment landscape for the year ahead. The key trends in various sectors of industry will be highlighted.
The event will provide ample opportunity for participants to share insights and ideas amongst peers in the business sector. The panel discussion will be followed by Q&A.
Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Time: 11:30 – 13:30
Venue: Ballroom I, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
- THB 1,200 for members of CanCham Thailand and partner organizations
- THB 1,500 for non-members
Entrance fee includes lunch.
|Registration & NetworkingOpening Remark and Introduction to moderator
Panel Discussion begins – sets stage for the discussion
1. Johan Jooste
2. Deunden Nikomborirak, Ph.D.
3. Gary Rynhart
Questions and Answers
Boost your brand’s exposure by aligning with CanCham’s premier Crystal Ball event. You will receive a wide range of promotional activities & visibility pre, during and post event. CLICK HERE to view sponsorship package.
Reservations not cancelled within 3 business days of the event will be considered as a no-show and invoiced. If the event falls on a Monday or is immediately preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day.
18:00 - 22:00
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit Hotel