31 May MULTI CHAMBERS TRAVEL & TOURISM EVENING PANEL (CSR) – Hosted by BCCT
Date: Wednesday 31 May 2017
Time: 6.00 – 9.00 pm
6.00 pm – registration & networking
7.00 pm – presentation
8.30 pm – Q&A
9.00 pm – close
Venue: Oriental Residence, 110 Wireless Road (Ploenchit BTS station exit 5)
In today’s World, CSR is becoming not only an ever greater topic of discussion but a necessity to show how RESPONSIBLE our establishments are.
But today we face the perennial “TUG OF WAR” when we talking about CSR. Isn’t that correct?
To discuss and hopefully help answer this question, we have a panel of experts who will discuss and dissect this topic highlighting just where we currently stand with this dilemma while hopefully giving some valuable pointers to just what we should all be doing.
- Alex Mavro, Co-Founder of the Corporate Responsibility & Ethics Association for Thai Enterprise,
CSR Consultant & Educator
- Thaveerut Charupatanapong, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Onyx Hospitality Group
- Debdyuti Dasgupta,Cluster Director of Finance of JW Marriott Hotel, Renaissance Resort and Spa Koh Samui and Courtyard Bangkok by Marriott
- Geoffrey Fordham, Senior Vice President- Engineering, Safety and Security, Onyx Hospitality Group
- Simon Ramsay, General Manager, Radisson Suites Bangkok Sukhumvit
Moderator: Wimintra Jiangin, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Hotelintel.co a B2B online publication focused on the hotel industry
Entry fee: is inclusive of a cocktail food, soft drinks, beer and wine.
THB 900 net for members who pay in advance.
THB 1,200 net for members choosing to pay at the door
THB 1,200 net for non-members & prepayment only.
Payment: full payment direct to BCCT by Friday 26 May. Click here for payment method.
18:00 - 21:00
oriental residence bangkok