01 September [INTERNSHIP] Marketing Assistant
MARKETING ASSISTANT POSITION (INTERN ONLY)
CanCham Thailand Background
CanCham Thailand has been operating for 27 years and continues to promote and enhance Thai-Canadian relations by facilitating trade in both directions.
CanCham Thailand conducts a combination of over 35 business and social events each year. We have strong and valuable relationships with the Embassy of Canada Thailand, Canadian Government, Board of Trade, Board of Investment, Customs Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Federation of Thai Industries, Joint Foreign Chambers in Thailand (JFCCT), United Nations, Canada – ASEAN Business Council and all Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand and Canadian Chambers in ASEAN.
Marketing Assistant Position Description
- Liaison with public and private sector organizations in Thailand and Canada
- Event planning and execution (SME event, Maple Leaf Ball, Education event etc.)
- Process development for growth of Chamber (membership/events/office manuals etc.) and internal task management
- New services development, research and marketing strategy
- Sponsorship management (MOU’s, research, tracking of benefits etc.) to maximize revenues sponsor exposure
- Social Media & marketing updates (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Website updates and improvements, creating of presentations (power point)
- Attend CanCham’s committee meeting – Sustainability and Smart Business, SME & Start up etc.
- Attend and represent CanCham at selected CanCham business events and other Chamber events (36 Chambers in Bangkok)
- Other tasks as deemed necessary
- Ideally Thai or Canadian
- Degree in Business or working towards it
- Desire to foster relations between Canada and Thailand
- Positive and hardworking attitude, multitasker, deadline oriented
- Good basic computer skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Some graphic design skills an asset
Note: This in an unpaid internship but very rich in learning and connections! Min. 3 months full/part-time (min. equivalent of 3 days/week).
If you are qualified and have the applicable job experience, please email your cover letter (addressed to Ms. Rose Swagemakers) and resume to: [email protected].
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.