25 June Hiring: International Sales Engineer at AG Growth International
South East Asia and other regions based on assigned projects
Pre and post sales technical support for Sales staff in the region
Regional Manager of Business Development, South East Asia
- Design of grain storage facilities according to the customer request .
- Review, evaluate, and improve flow diagram and engineering drawings prepared by dealers & customers.
- Assisting sales personnel in filling RFQ for projects in the region and preparing price estimates .
- Provide dealers with technical support for AGI equipment .
- Assist dealers in using block drawing for design purposes .
- Lead technical material exchange between dealers/clients and factories .
- Visit dealers/clients for technical support & training.
- Creation of FAQ system at file exchange server for dealers and customers.
- Filing reports regarding after sales issues.
- Assisting Sales staff and project coordinators in managing customer orders.
- Making recommendations to AGI R&D Department about product improvements.
- Taking ownership on the technical issues and working with the company divisions to resolve the issues.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering and minimum 3 years of experience working in this field .
- Reading/drawing in AutoCAD: ability to read and develop flowcharts and technological drawings.
- Strong IT skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, problem solving and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills .
- Ability to read and create technical requirements according to the local norms.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, communicate in different time zones and meet deadlines .
- Ability to quickly learn about company’s product and new technologies .
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to travel internationally (Canada, USA, Italy, Brazil, all countries in SEA and other regions as required) .
- Driving license.
- Training and knowledge of Six Sigma techniques, Kaizen, and Lean Manufacturing are desirableIf you are not qualified for this position, please do not apply
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Kelly Cailes at [email protected]
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED